So after a whirlwind week of Indian holidays, Armaan’s birthday, trying to catch up on work in the US with yet another time change and getting an aggressive cold — again, I’m back at it and giving y’all another Weekly Edit!
1. I talked about how perfect these Free People booties are for transitioning seasons a few weeks ago, and I just found out they are on sale! I couldn’t nab them at Bloomies since they ran out of my size, but I was able to score the same ones at Nordstrom for the EXACT same price! Thank goodness for price matching. I recommend calling and speaking to someone to ensure you get the same price!
2. When I’m in India, I have to be super careful about what I eat. Usually, it’s not the food itself that is tainted or bad; it’s the water the food is washed with, or what it’s cooked in. I’m obsessed with lemon and put it in about everything, but when I’m here, I usually skip it since I’m not always certain if it’s been cleaned properly. Before I left, I bought a package of this 100% natural lemon substitute, and I am never turning back! I am that girl at a restaurant who pulls out powdered lemon packets to sprinkle on her chicken. It’s completely fine.
3. I’m crushing on all things blush colored this season! These distressed boyfriend jeans are the prettiest hue, perfect for Spring weather and under $100!
4. I’ve been trying to incorporate more fruit into my diet lately, especially with warmer weather and bikini season quickly approaching, but I can’t get away from sweets. This dessert is great for your next Mexican themed dinner party and super easy! Tip: I use Earth Balance instead of butter!
5. My obsession with fringe is at an all time high with all of the fabulous new Spring pieces that have come out. I’m swooning over this fringe-y baby from Cleobella, but not so much the $400 price tag. So, to tide me over until it goes on sale, I found this great one for under $30 that I had to share.