Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
1. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done a Weekly Edit! I’m so excited for Memorial Day weekend, and some serious R&R. We’re headed to a cookout, and I cannot wait to go crazy with the BBQ food. To compensate for eating my body weight in hot dogs, I’ll be making + bringing this Skinny Red, White and Blueberry Trifle!
2. Ever since I was a little girl and would eat off of my Grandma’s good Blue Willow pottery, I’ve had a love for it. Home Goods is my go-to place to pick up pieces [I love how they looked bunched together above!], but I’ve found some great pieces on Williams Sonoma [a bit pricier] & Amazon!
3. Speaking of home decorating, is anyone else as obsessed with HGTV as I am? I’ve been bingeing on Fixer Upper [my favorite!] and Caribbean Escape nonstop lately. I want to love House Hunters, but sometimes I feel that the couples on there shouldn’t even be a couple – let alone be buying a house together. [the men on that channel are SUPER opinionated! seriously men, if your lady wants an open concept, go for it. happy wife = happy life.]
4. I’ve been going crazy in the sundress department lately! I love that they give you that dressy casual feel and can take you from errands to a night out with only a change of shoes. I’ve seen this Free People one a lot; I’m loving it in pink, and it’s on sale!
5. Since I’ll be outside all weekend, my sunscreen regime is going to be in overdrive. I’m a huge supporter of daily sunscreen wear, but I hate when I know that I’m wearing sunscreen. This chemical free one is my favorite and has an SPF of 50+. It feels like I’m wearing nothing but still hydrates and minimizes shine!