1. So now that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is over, and all of our wallets are just a little bit lighter, I naturally feel that all of the cutest new arrivals just came in once the sale was over. I’m thinking I need this adorable gingham (my first gingham piece! #milestone) and this gorgeous grey (faux) leather jacket for fall!
2. I’ve finally caught up with PLL and now I don’t know what to do with myself. It’s getting out of hand. Y’all, it would be the teenage murder capitol of America if we were talking real life. I’m biding my time till next Tuesday’s summer finale by checking out spoiler Instagram accounts.
3. I know it’s still summer and I should technically be somewhat concerned about keeping in some sort of shape, but that totally failed this week when I made fancy macaroni. Better known as the most glorious mac & cheese of all time. We’ve been on a major comfort food kick over here and when Armaan suggested it, I’m fairly certain I said “YES” before he could even finish his sentence.
4. If you’re looking for a pair of dark, ripped and affordable jeans for the fall, look no further. This pair is only $25 and comes in all sizes (but I think it’ll sell out fast, since it’s such a steal!). I’m also loving these pointed leopard flats, these black clogs and this merlot colored cross body, that are all under $35!
5. I’m revamping my skincare routine. Meaning, I spend most of my free time googling reviews of products I want to try. Is anyone else a review addict? I’m super finnicky with my skin since it’s sensitive as well as being acne-prone. From foundation to nail files, I make sure I am the most knowledgeable person on that item before I buy it! Thankfully Sephora has an awesome return policy, so I never feel too guilty if I get something and hate it. I can’t wait to get my hands on this new dry shampoo that smells like one of my favorite perfumes!
Here is some of what I’m loving online this week!
Thanks so much for reading! XO!