Image via Pinterest
1. I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween costumes. You either buy a ridiculously priced costume you’ll only wear for a day, or you wait till the last minute and use and old sheet and some rope and call yourself a Grecian. I was so excited when I stumbled across this article on costumes inspired by TV characters! Um, Olivia Pope? Yes please! And, I won’t feel guilty since I’ll be using the pieces to create the look for more than just 4 hours on October 31st!
2. I’ve jumped on the essential oil train. I just ordered my first oil diffuser and other than being fascinated by watching the colors [seriously, it puts me into a trance!] I love the calming effect it gives. We always diffuse this oil, but since it’s sold out every time I try to reorder it, we’re trying this one out and really enjoy it! Bonus: it puts our pups to sleep in about 30 seconds flat. Miracle worthy.
3. Has anyone tried Honest Beauty? I love The Honest Company bath, body and home products, but I’m a tad skeptical about the beauty line! But with a line up of all natural products, and this picture of Nicole Richie using her Magic Balm, I’m thinking I need to give it a try! Plus, if the products can magically make my face look as fabulous as Jessica Albas, I’m allllll about it.
4. Last week I started Pure Barre and after only 3 classes, I’m obsessed. At first I didn’t understand the hype, but seriously y’all…I’m only on class 4 and I see a difference! Not going to lie, I thought I was going to either faint or throw up during the first class [#outofshape], but now I’m starting to get used to it. I was recommended these leggings and love them! They have a ‘built in’ leg warmer look and will be great for working out in colder months!
5. Halloween Sangria. I’m just going to leave it at that.
Here’s some of what I’m loving online this week!