1. Happy Valentine’s week! I’ve mentioned it before, but Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays! This year A & I will be doing something low key on Sunday night because of fashion week craziness. If we decide to go out, I’ll be sporting this red lace number!
2. I’m headed to NYFW tomorrow and couldn’t be more excited for some NYC adventures. Unfortunately the high is going to be 30* degrees so pretty much all of my OOTD photos will include me wrapped in this coat, looking frigid. Is anyone else going?! I’d love to meet up!
3. I’ve always had problems with low blood sugar, but recently it’s been acting up more. After years of trial and error with what works, I’ve found that frequently snacking on high protein foods works best for me! One of my favorite brands of peanut butter [Justins!] has come out with mini packets that are the perfect size for throwing in your purse or clutch! Seriously y’all these babies have been life savers.
4. I’ll be driving down to Florida with A [+ two sassy dogs…wish me luck] in the beginning of March to escape the cold and I’m already adding swimsuits + shorts to my online shopping cart. This swimsuit is the be-all and end-all of bikinis. I mean, have you even seen a more gorgeous bikini?!
5. If you’re a fan of Gone Girl or Girl on the Train, you know that it’s been hard to try and find another book that measures up. The Widow is apparently the next best one! And with reviews saying that readers devoured it in one sitting, it’s my next up to read!
Here is some of what I’m loving online this week! :