1. Y’all. I might have found the most MAJOR dupe ever. You’ve probably seen this For Love & Lemon lace midi dress a lot, and for good reason – it’s gorgeous! But the price tag of $246 isn’t so pretty. I found an almost identical one for…wait for it… $30!!!!!! Run, as fast as your mouse can take you, to snag one before it sells out. Get the dress here. [also – if you’re looking for a good Valentino Rockstud dupe that won’t kill your feet, check out this post!]
2. With bikini season coming up faster than ever [ugh], I need to get back on track with working out and eating right. After many trips to Shake Shack during NYFW and coming home with a sinus infection, I’ve been a
little a lot lazy. I just ordered these sneakers and keep checking to see if they’ve been shipped! 100% obsessed. They are a little on the pricey side, but will be perfect for some trips we have coming up where I plan on wearing athleisure 24/7!
3. Speaking of food & getting back on track…Chrissy Tiegens cookbook is out! I pre-ordered mine a few months ago and just got it yesterday. #imintrouble. Seriously, I’ve never looked through a cookbook and thought about making EVERY recipe until this one. SO GOOD.
4. During fashion week, I forgot my Tula serum at home. Two days in and I started breaking out. Come back home, use serum for one night and my spots stopped and were less red. Seriously, love love love this brand! [PS. this isn’t sponsored at all! I just have a serious love for the products because they give results. Plus, they are cruelty free]. If you’re interested in trying any of Tulas products, the sweet girls behind the brand gave me a coupon code to share! Get 25% off your whole order (you can use it on top of other promotions too!) + free shipping with code: kaitlin25
5. I’m not usually a fan of Forever 21. For no other reason that it’s one of those stores that is a lot to handle. I get stressed just walking by the store. So, I go online. But recently Forever 21 online has been killin’ it! The new spring arrivals are amazing. Seriously! And EVERYTHING is under $50! I had to share with y’all my favorites since I just placed a huge order last night!
Shop my favorite under $50 spring new arrivals below!