Easy Festival Style

Nordstrom Rack Dress

Festival season is upon us, and I’m loving all the effortless bohemian vibes that are flooding my feeds. This year it’s less about the neon and brights and it’s more about the muted darker colors, which are perfect for making festival wear work for everyone! Don’t get me wrong – I love a good neon and flower crown, but they aren’t the most practical for everyday. I’m especially loving the easier looks this season. This Free People dress is one of my favorite options since it adds the perfect touch without looking like you’ve walked right out of Coachella! I paired it with my new pair of staple booties and an easy straw tote for a day of walking around 3rd Avenue in Naples!

Nordstrom Rack is one of those places where you always have an excuse to go to. My closest one in Florida is located right next to a Whole Foods, which I’m at about two to three times a week [Armaan eats a lot]. And because I always find a parking spot right outside, this means frequent trips. What I love is that whenever I walk in, I always find something new. I mean, Wildfox and Rebecca Minkoff for 50% off? Is that even a question? Yes, please! I was practically estatic when I found these slip on booties for $60 last week! I’ll be wearing these from now until fall and even convinced myself I need them in another color.

And while I won’t be attending Coachella weekend, I’ll be going to my first wedding dress appointment and binge watching Game of Thrones before the new season on Sunday which sounds just as good to me! So ready to see my girl Khalessi and some dragons. #nerdalert

Bell Sleeve Free People Dress

Straw Tote

Easy Festival Fashion

Free People Jasmine Dress

Festival Fashion Idea

Dolce Vita Booties

Coachella Style

Free People Dress with Booties

booties [same style in more colors!] | dress [runs TTS – I’m wearing a size 2!], other adorable options here &  here | straw bag [love this!] | bracelets | photos by Savor Photography

Happy weekend! XO!

And if you’re headed to Coachella this weekend – send me snaps [@kaitlinkeegan] so I can live vicariously through you. I’ve got a slight case of FOMO, haha!

Thank you to Nordstrom Rack for collaborating on this post!
Share:

Never Miss a Post!

Comments

1. blondeexpeditions Post author

Thanks so much Biana! I know, I’m itching to hit up a concert now! haha. Have a great weekend! xx

1. blondeexpeditions Post author

Thank you so much doll! I’m seriously loving your white on white look. I love that peplum top! Happy weekend! xo

1. Kathryn

I love the dress with those booties, such a perfect combination! It’s probably a good thing I don’t have a Nordstrom Rack near me, because I can always (seriously, always) find something to buy when I go 🙂

Kathryn • The Fashionography

1. blondeexpeditions Post author

Thank you Kathryn! Oh it’s dangerous. When I’m in NJ my closest one is about 30 minutes away, but online is just as bad for my wallet! But at least it’s fabulous for my closet, haha!

2. Kathy R

You look amazing! I wish a Nordstrom Rack was closer to me, but that does not stop me from going online lol. How do the booties run? These are great for spring!

1. blondeexpeditions Post author

They run TTS! I tried on both the 8.5 and 9, and they fit almost identically. I ended up going with the 9 just to be safe 🙂 thank you so much!

3. Blaire

This dress looks amazing on you! I am also dying over those booties. I would be in real trouble if our Nordstrom was next to a Whole Foods! That’s double trouble! Have a fabulous weekend girl!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

4. Taylor Gaines

You have the cutest way of putting outfits together girl. Those booties are amazing, I have to see if my store has them. I LOVE Nordstrom Rack, it’s my (expensive) addiction. I didn’t realize the online store had so much variety though, I’m impressed. I would be broke if mine was next to a WF LOL

5. Naomi

Aww my size in this dress sold out! 🙁 I told my husband to stop at the N Rack close to his office to find this for me and no luck!! Hopefully they restock it. But he did pick me up this tote so that’s the bright side! 😀

1. blondeexpeditions Post author

Oh no! Definitely try hitting up the store. If you call with the code number of the item, Nordstrom Rack might also be able to track one down. I can try if you’d like! And yay for the tote! I had a few people email me about that, and I just saw it sold out.

6. izzy

such a beautiful festival look and I love these photos! that dress is gorgeous, love the flowy sleeves and print! 🙂

Metallic Paws

7. Kacey Drenen

I just picked the LAST one of these dresses from my closest Rack. So funny – a girl was looking for this dress and showed the SA your picture and I said I saw the same blogger and that’s why I was there! Then we got onto a convo abt how much we loved your blog. Anyways, thought it was a funny story and thank you for posting this! I love your style.

8. Tyler

I’m blaming this post on me rediscovering Nordstrom Rack lol! I used t go to the EXACT same one you did, but just became lazy. I just went this past weekend after glancing at your ig pic and omg. The shoe department? I found JIMMY CHOOS for 129$. I’m in trouble. You look beautiful though Kaitlin!