– Prettiest tulips at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden! –
Long time no Weekly Edit! Life has been nothing less than crazy these past few months, and time has gotten away from me! Everything has finally settled down and I’m so excited to get these little chit chat sessions back and going.
1. It’s been raining nonstop this week and I’m beginning to think I should start building an ark. I mean, I already have 3 dogs, so I have a head start on the animal herding, right?! Haha. It’s that misty, damp, foggy rain that makes you want to lay inside under tons of duvets and never move. Armaan and I opted to stay in the past weekend because of weather, and we have been addicted to watching The Night Manager! Have any of y’all seen it? It’s like James Bond meets the Bourne series. SO. GOOD.
2. I’m not usually a heel girl, but with a few weddings coming up and fancy events I wanted a fun, neutral pair that will go with almost anything! I picked up these amazing tie heels and received so many compliments when I wore them out last week, I’m considering picking up them in this color. I love the cut outs!
3. Sweet potatoes and I have an on and off type of relationship. Sometimes we love each other, and sometimes we can’t stand each other. It’s weird. I’m trying to incorporate them slowly in our diets and I plan on trying this chipotle black bean & corn sweet potato or this buffalo chicken stuffed one!
4. This weather needs to change ASAP so I can bring out this wrap blue maxi skirt. It is so much yes for UNDER $35. I can’t wait for the weather to brighten up to show y’all. It’s literally the color of the roofs in Santorini, Greece. OBSESSED.
5. Shopbop threw a curve ball this week and announced a huge spring sale on select pieces! I’ve done some searching (and purchasing…oops) and picked out some of my favorites below!
Thanks so much for reading loves! See you tomorrow! XO!