1. So I might have found my shoes of the summer. Chic, simple and comfortable. Can you ask for more? These espadrilles just came in the mail today, and I’ve already planned a ton of outfits with them. If you’re thinking of ordering them definitely order one full size up! I can’t wait to wear them with this denim skirt in the coming weeks.
2. I’ve been looking for a neutral pair of light palazzo/dress pants for summer events. I think I might have found a winner with these sand colored ones (they have amazing reviews too!), and they are 40% off for a limited time with code HURRY40!
3. I’ve been picking up some workout gear that’s more warm weather appropriate and it’s so hard to find cute pieces that don’t break the bank! I mean these mesh insert leggings will totally make me get a gym membership, right?! I’m also loving this strappy back bra & this layered tank.
4. Spicy margs are my drink of choice lately, and with me, more spice = the better. I’m a little severe with how hot I like things, and pretty much drench everything I eat in red pepper flakes, hot sauce or jalapeños. It’s intense enough that when Armaan and I go back to India and were go to a restaurant and I ask them to make my dish “spicy AF” the waiter looks at Armaan like I’m crazy (Indians just get me with spicy food.) Anyways, I made this Spicy Grapefruit Marg over the weekend and it was a huge hit! The sweet/spicy chili salt rim was my favorite part!
5. I’m a little crazy when it comes to sun exposure. So to make sure I don’t blind people when I leave my house because my skin is so pale (Norwegian genes), I apply self tanner about twice a week. My absolute favorite that I’ve found so far is this one. Here’s a great article I found about some great self tanner application tricks!
Have a great week gals! Check back tomorrow to see what I wore on Mother’s Day! XO!
Here’s a little of what I’m loving online this week: