1. I’m sure everyone and their sisters friends cousin knows this, but theres a few more days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access Sale! If you’re a cardholder I’d definitely recommend popping over to the site to score some last minute pieces that you might want before the sale goes public this Friday (#anxiety). I have about 3 orders on the way to me, but I made sure to stock up on this cozy long sleeve top and this essential fall cardigan. The prices are too good to resist!
2. If you’re looking to stock up on some summer jewels, there’s a huge sale going on at Baublebar! I’m talking the cutest tassel earrings, dainty gold layering pieces and fun statement necklaces up to 70% off.
3. I’ve been on an unstoppable popsicle kick lately. I mentioned these 100 cal Greek Yogurt pops last week (still addicted), but I just found an amazing recipe for Creamy Iced Coffee Pops that I’ll most definitely be making this week. If coffee is not your thing and you want more of an evening type of pop give these Prosecco Raspberry Popsicles a try! I cannot imagine either are less than fabulous.
4. In the next few weeks I’ll be headed to Napa with my mom, but I’m already planning looks! I have a horrible habit of waiting till the last
week hours before my flight to start packing, and at the end I just start throwing everything into my suitcase and hope for the best. I want to be a little more organized this time (and a little less over the 50 lb weight limit), so I’m only bringing a few pairs of shoes. These M.Gemi lace up sandals are so chic and perfect for days where I know I’ll be walking a lot. Plus, there is an AMAZING Private Sale going on and you can score the sandals for $95 (orig $225!). All you have to do is put in your email! The sale end on Monday July 25th.
5. Speaking of sales, Goodnight Macaroon is having it’s weekly flash sale! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite buys below (and above) that you can snag until tomorrow night on sale. These lace up pom sandals in the photo above are just too cute for summer, and run TTS. Also, these sunnies look super luxe but are affordable and come in 3 colors.
The more tassels, the merrier right? This tee is the perfect addition to spice up my usual jeans and tee routine! It’s so fun, whenever I wear it out I get a ton of compliments. Pair it with denim or a flirty high waisted skirt! I love that it can be dressed up or down. In terms of sizing, it runs true! It’s one size but fits like a S/M.
This off-the-shoulder chambray crop top is one of my favorites from the site! It’s such a fun, flirty top for summer and looks great with jeans or shorts. I sized up to a medium in this top because I wanted it to be less cropped. I also have a super long torso, so even shirts that aren’t cropped are short on me! I would definitely size up in this particular top, just for comfort!
I had to mention this tunic again because it’s finally back in stock! It’s so great for the upcoming months, especially transitioning into fall. The tunic length makes it work great with anything from jeans to shorts, and the black gingham is right on trend for fall. It fits true to size and I’m wearing a small!
Thanks so much for stopping by gals! XO!
Here’s some of what I’m loving online this week: