see more on Wedding Sparrow!
1. I’m so excited to finally share this amazing engagement shoot I did with my friend and photographer, Sophie Kawalek! We shot in late April at this amazing location in New Jersey, Jardin de Buis! Y’all it was seriously like driving up to a French chateau mixed with a Restoration Hardware catalog! We had so much fun exploring the grounds, shooting there and playing with the owners puppy. You can see the whole shoot on Wedding Sparrow here! Also, if you’re ever in New Jersey or New York and looking for a great photographer, definitely hit up my girl Sophie. She’s one of the most talented and kind individuals I’ve met and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Trust me, she even got Armaan (most camera shy ever) to relax! Also, a huge thank you to Wild Floral Designs for the gorgeous blooms and Down the Aisle for the amazing makeup!
2. Speaking of engagement and wedding things, I received this adorable bridal notebook this week! It would be such a cute gift for any newly engaged girlfriends to jot down wedding notes. You can even initial it with their (or your) new initials!
3. I know the #NSale is over, but some of the best items from the sale have come back in stock! While they are no longer discounted, they are still affordable and definitely fall essentials. See this post & this post to see all of my favorites. Also, my favorite Patagonia pullover from the sale is back in stock here. It runs SMALL (especially if you have longer arms). I originally ordered a small I had to return it for a medium – it just didn’t have that oversized cozy look. But sizing up made the cozy factor go up by 10x. Who doesn’t love an oversized sweatshirt?!
4. And while we’re on the topic of new clothes, I have been swooning over some pre-fall new arrivals! This muted plaid tunic is such a fun color and just the right length! I’m also loving this floral tunic for cooler temps, or even now with a pair of shorts with booties.
5. When you’ve made recipe 5 times in the past two weeks, you know you’ve found a winner. This Panzanella is one of our absolute favorites. It’s so refreshing for summer! The ‘croutons’ are the best I’ve ever had. We usually make a grilled chicken with it – this rustic balsamic chicken is a regular in our house.
What I’m loving online this week: