Madewell Fleet Jacket (similar here!) | Distressed Denim | Black Tee | Celine Phantom Tote (similar style) | Baublebar Crispin Earrings (25% off site wide with code YESPLEASE!) | Karen Walker Sunglasses
1. Happy first day of fall loves! I can’t believe it’s here already, I feel like we were just celebrating July 4th yesterday. While I’m a total summer girl through and through, I’m looking forward to things cooling down and leaves turning colors! Oh, the pumpkin muffins, scones, cakes, cereals, everything doesn’t hurt either. Armaan isn’t a fan of pumpkin flavored baked goods (shocking, but I’m in denial and still feed him it without telling him #yolo #itsinhishead,) so this weekend we are trying out this Toffee Apple Cake! A restaurant near us makes this exact same cake, so were trying it out for ourselves this weekend.
2. My favorite earrings are back in stock! These pink drop earrings (in the photo above) have been my favorites lately, but I’ve been hesitant to post them because they have been sold out for so long. They are finally restocked in two colors along with being an additional 25% off site wide with the code YESPLEASE!
3. Maybe its the weather changing, or the fact that The Girl on the Train comes out in two weeks, but I’ve been mystery/thriller book obsessed. Each time I post what I’m reading I get a ton of screenshots and messages, so I’m going to be compiling some of my favorites for a full post next week! If you missed my snapchat or Instagram stories and can’t wait until then, I just finished The Couple Next Door and am starting Under the Harrow tonight. If you’re a fan of Gone Girl or The Girl on the Train you’ll love these!
4. Nothings better than a cozy thermal in my opinion. For layering, wearing by itself or just lounging around this one ticks off all the boxes. BEST part? It has thumb holes. Sold. Done. Over.
5. During NYFW I went to a Bridgewater Candle brunch and fell in love with the South Carolina candle brand. If you’ve never heard of it before, for each candle Bridgewater Candle sells – they donate money to the organization Rice Bowls which provides three meals to a child in need around the world! Their Sweet Grace scent is my favorite – so good!
Thank you so much reading! I promise y’all – Weekly Edits will be a weekly thing again!
Here’s a little of what I’m loving online this week: