1. I can’t believe Halloween is right around the corner! Armaan and I usually put on some horror movies, make dinner and have some wine with friends while handing out candy, and while I’m all about other people’s costumes – I’m not so into dressing up myself. Wildfox has some of the best, practical pieces for the holiday and this skeleton sweatshirt or jack o lantern sweatshirt are perfect options for wanting to be festive – but not overdo it!
2. I know they’re not the prettiest of shoes, but UGGs are my absolute go-tos in the winter. I mean New Jersey has had some tough winters lately, so slipping my feet into a boot of fur is exactly what I’m going to do in the colder months. Nordstrom Rack is having an UGG sale for up to 30% off! Hurry before they go! Also, speaking of sales – I’ve mentioned before how much I love Hautelook! Currently my favorite OTK black boots (and totally Stuart Weitzman lookalikes) are on sale for 39% off here.
3. Armaan and I are headed to Disney World at the end of the week! After our trip in the summer for my birthday, my mom and dad were dying for another visit – especially to Harry Potter World. So, we decided to plan a family trip to celebrate my both parents birthdays! I’m so excited because I’ve never been there for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival or before Halloween! I’m definitely looking forward to see everything set up for the holiday. I just ordered another one of my favorite Patagonia pullovers for the trip to throw on when it gets chilly in the evening at the parks! I’m also bringing my favorite travel backpack to hoard snacks in too. Haha!
4. I just got my first red handbag. And I’m obsessed. I’m not sure why I’ve never given red a chance (I thought the color always looked harsh on my skin #palenorwegian), but recently -I’m loving it! I think it’ll be so fun for the holidays, along with being the perfect size so that it doesn’t weigh my arm down. It easily fits a card case, lip glosses, tylenol and phone! Plus, it’s a great price for that brand!
5. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m a skincare fanatic! I love trying out new products and brands. I’m totally that girl that researches her moisturizer to death before buying it. I wanted to share some of my favorite natural beauty products I’ve been loving recently with you!
NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS I LOVE:
I cannot rave enough about this UMA Absolute Anti Aging Oil! Not only does it have amazing benefits, but it also smells so divine! I mix a tiny bit with my unscented moisturizer (a little goes a long way!) and it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. If you want some amazing body/facial oils, definitely check out UMA Oils. They just came out with a face mask I’m dying to try!
Does it get any more OG than Dickinson’s Witch Hazel? This is something I ALWAYS make sure to have in my medicine cabinet. From treating insect bites, bruises and sun damage, to tightening pores and reducing oil and acne, witch hazel really does it all. This brand is one of my favorites! It’s also 150 years old this year – crazy right?!
Thanks so much for stopping by girlies! xo!
Let me know if you like these type of mini beauty/skincare product reviews. I’d love to share more!