1. Hi friends! We are finally back in America from our trip to India! It was so amazing taking some time to disconnect from the blog, social media and email to really spend time with his family and our friends. I’m currently in the stages of putting together all of the photos from our trip for a detailed travel diary and I can’t wait!
2. You might have noticed that I’ve taken a little blog hiatus the past few weeks! I’ll be back to regular outfit posts and more coming soon, along with a brand new blog layout! I’m working with an amazing designer and can’t wait to see the final product. Be sure to follow along on Instagram since I’ll be making up for the lack of blog posts there!
3. Getting back into the swing of things after vacation is TOUGH. This week we are back at it with the healthy recipes. On the list is: a One Pan Chicken Chili Quinoa and a CLEAN version of Chicken and Dumplings!
4. I’ve gotten a ton of questions on my packing essentials for India, outfits and how I managed the plane ride (24 hours on an aircraft is no joke!). Those posts will be coming in a few weeks, but I have to share these amazing espadrilles that I worse CONSTANTLY! This cognac leather pair was my daily go-to for traveling. Not only did they match with everything (the cognac color is so netural!) they were comfortable for hours of walking around! They are also under $100!
5. Going from climate to climate my skin has gone haywire. I’ve been loading up on masks and testing out different products! One that I have found to be a new Holy Grail item is this Lanolips MultiPurpose balm! I use it on my super dry lips and cuticles! It’s not sticky and is super moisturizing. I love it!
Thanks for stopping by!